Black, Dead Dove

You hide behind a mask of "love"
With a hug & kiss that seems so real.
So were these rumors that they said,
A big huge deal, written in red?

So if these things said in secret
Were bigger than they ever seemed
What is there worth keeping
What is there with you and me

Are these smiles you beam at me
The longing glances you throw at me
Are these signs of real true love
Or just another black dead dove

AbeeraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 27, 2012 at 2:30 am:
love can never be fake and if it is,then it's not wothy of calling love...beautiful

Dec. 27, 2012 at 2:25 am:
a true love find its way by its own...wonderful...

Zoya_KhanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 26, 2012 at 11:59 am:
I Just Love It!!! A.M.A.Z.I.N.G :) :) :)

sadesddThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oh my gosh! I totally agree with the original part! It was so cool & it gave me goosebumps! I like poems with a kind of cold twist, and this was the bomb!

AhtmahKhalsaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nice one bro :)

Shesavy said...
I love how you compare fake love to the black dead dove. That is origianal and I just love it.

DarkEyesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 25, 2012 at 4:50 pm :
Agreed :):)