Keep your spirits bright | Teen Ink

Keep your spirits bright

By Opticalillusion DIAMOND, Edenton, North Carolina
Opticalillusion DIAMOND, Edenton, North Carolina

I am an artist bound only for the poet's glory....But only achieve half of the success that my dreams aspire to find, And to what do the whispers tell me of this failure...To what end to they haunt my nightmares...my eternal dark dreams...

Keep your spirits bright my friend, keep those memory's from when everything was nice. My friend you must stay strong, you must stay this way so you may live fuller and so you may live long. My friend you must stay this way for your friends and family, My friend stay this way for you own sanity. My friend walk towards the light of the sun, towards the light i want you to run. My friend its OK to feel sad but don't let depression turn into a trap. My friend for me hold on the memory's that brought you feelings of joy and made you feel nice. My friend for me don't let the dark overwhelm the light. My friend probably most of them all and for goodness sake

KEEP YOUR SPIRITS BRIGHT!!!

i wrote this poem for the victim family's of sandy hooks elementary. i just hope they get better and know that they are not alone

kirsten9 GOLD said...
kirsten9 GOLD, Washington Courthouse, Ohio

Go for the gold!

so positive! i smiled reading this!