Forever is a lie

We could've made it last
But you wouldn't forget my past
You promised me something you couldn't keep
Now here and alone I weep
But I'll dry my own tears
And grow stronger beyond my years
And forget the boy I thought I knew.
Forever is a lie
I just wanted someone who would be mine
Now your gone
And I wonder where I went wrong
But you're the one to blame
So point away your finger of shame
Forever is a lie
What have I learned except of to be careful not to trust just any guy
-<3-

country_chickThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:18 am:
Thanks everyone (: I actually wrote this spontaneously. I do have a guy but it's kind of complicated... It really brought a smile to my face to know so many have seen/commented/rated and connected with my writing. <3 Thank-you!!! If anyone has any theme ideas I'm having writers' block lately

namiko said...
I really do enjoy how you don't need to use the whole page to describe your feelings towards the person, and or situation. 

country_chickThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:14 am :
Thanks it's easier than you would think too. I just write what my heart tells me to and somehow it turns into beautiful poetry that anyone can relate to.

Found.Gone.CapturedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I felt the same way. And also wrote stories about it. I understand how you feel and can really relate to this poem. You did a wonderful job.

ElissThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I feel ya definitely. Just gotta keep your head up girl!(: This shit is so amazing and legit(:

MySweetJuliette said...
Don't worry (: you will meet someone that will really show you that forever does exist ^-^

ClosetPoet166 said...
Dec. 11, 2012 at 10:56 am:
I see where your coming from because i felt like that for so long, but you always have to look for the light in the dark and find hope when you think theirs none. I did and i found someone and we're getting married. See even when you think there is no hope there is always a little if you look for it and keep your head held high. Good luck.

FearlessAngelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 11, 2012 at 10:20 am:
Aw don't mistrust every guy just because of one numbskull. I really like this poem though. So many people can relate.