Unspoken

His presence warms me
Emitting rays of joy and delight into the air
Seeping deep into my soul
peace and tranquility
Looking deeply into his brown eyes a quiet passion
unfolds in my chest
And to be only expressed with looks of adoration and soft
caresses to the skin
My hands telling him,
"I pray to be with with you forever"
But never shall I say
I love you
In an attempt to hold a
sliver of my pride
Only in the privacy of my mind
I am to confide
That I am in love
this I will never reject
But in my heart this known secret
will forever lie

RayynbowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 15 at 10:51 pm:
I like this one. Very relateable for me. My favorite is the lines that say, "But never shall I say/I love you?In an attempt to hold a/sliver of my pride." These are exactly my feelings when it comes to love and I like the ending and how it implies that these views need to be overcome in order to love and be loved.

OldYoungOneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 2:02 am :
Thank you for appreciating my work.

writingmystory27 said...
Sep. 4 at 1:24 am:
This was so beautiful! I could never write that beautifully. Any chance you could check my page? I don't have much there but a really bad, old poem. Thanks!!

WriteOrWrongThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 6 at 7:41 pm:
I ADORED the end (from 'but never' and on) That was so beautiful. I felt the beginning was a bit of a rocky start though. It just seemed like it could be worded ether and I'm only telling you this because I have read some of your other work. I know you have the potential in you to write this in such an awe-evoking way. You have the words in you already do just make it flow. Wonderful job, keep it up!

WriteOrWrongThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 6 at 7:42 pm :
Oops instead of 'ether' I meant to write better. Sorry! The keyboard is so small!

MissExplorationThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 5 at 6:45 pm:
Great love poem! I like how the poem connects to the picture you choose for it. It has a dark feeling in it.

Court901This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 22 at 7:00 pm:
Wow. The only thing is punctuation. I think it should be there but don't take my advice unless you think it should be there. That's my only criticism because you are really amazing.

May 25 at 12:32 am :
I don't like to use puncuation because usually its used to complete an idea. My idea isn't complete til the end of the poem most of the time.

May 25 at 12:33 am :
But I do appreciate you attention to detail

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 9 at 4:42 pm:
This is definitely one of your more darker pieces; nonetheless one of your best.

Apollo77This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 6 at 3:49 pm:
how sweet. this is probably my second favorite of your poems. but it's giving number one a run for its money. I love the dark passion that perforates the piece in places and I love the silence that splits the air when I read it(though that's more me than you, I commend you for writing a poem that fits my mood perfectly...just kidding:) anyway there is a mystery about it that I can't put my figer on but absolutly adore. very very sincere and beautiful poem

Mar. 7 at 3:11 pm :
I did this poem on a whim of emotion. That's probably why it's so... i don't even know. I appreciate that you appreciate it.

ILuvBritishBoysThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 6 at 9:44 am:
Amazing as usual! This one is really well put together, ike you took time on making this one perfect. Awesome job!

Mar. 7 at 3:12 pm :
My heart was spent after writing this.

dancer25This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 19 at 11:08 pm:
This is truley an interesting view to a love poem. i liked it. i cant wait to read more of your work

Tasalyn This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 13 at 9:52 pm:
I love this poem! I like how you made the mood dark but the message isn't dark, if that makes sense. I loved your word choice, it pulls the peice together. Keep writing!

SteelersJdog said...
Feb. 13 at 11:01 am:
Wow, you created an excellent mood. It's kind of a dark passage, but the message doesn't seem entirely dark, so I like the contrast that you created between the two. You did a fantastic job of choosing the right words to go along with your theme. Great job!

flannyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 5 at 6:15 pm:
You are very talented in describing love and relationships! i loved how you depicted this moment

Feb. 6 at 2:29 pm :
Thank you. I've starved for it once upon a time.

OldYoungOneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sorry for the repeated word