A womans desire.

I was told to write a page or free verse poem about myself in my English class, so I shall start with the basics. I'm a goofy girl, very happy, silly and smiley. I'm also very blunt and often feel broken when my days seem to blurry and dark. I trip over my flaws and insecurities and slowly get up and realize that thats what makes me, well Olivia. I need a lot of love, passion and desire as a person. I require respect and often love with all that Ive got. Sometimes, my confidence gets the best of me, as sometimes I think I'm to good, then other times I feel like I am not good enough. I guess some days I feel like I should have all the attention, but most days I want to give all that attention to others, those who really need it. I want others to be first and not myself. If you treat me right, I will treat you better. I have no problem going out of my way to make people smile. It makes me life worthwhile.Someday, I hope to learn that I am worth it, and Every breath I take has a meaning. I wake up in the morning and feel my heart beat and realize that beat is a beat of purpose. I was put on this earth for a reason, and to this day, I'm discovering my reason of life. I think I might even be halfway there.