love is a way to go | Teen Ink

love is a way to go

By hotchicky101 PLATINUM, Muskego, Wisconsin
hotchicky101 PLATINUM, Muskego, Wisconsin

KILL BEFORE I OPEN DIE BEFORE I WAKE NEVER HAVE POSSESIONS NEVER MAKE MISTAKES

love is like sour patch kids... SWEET... SOUR... GONE!

My love for you is bulletproof, but you're the one who shot me.

Guy & Girl: I'm so sick of love songs so tired of tears so done with wishing that you were here so sick of love songs so sad and slow so why can't I turn off the radio.

Girl: Daddy was a mean old misery momma was buried in the ground the weather man called for a twister nothing left standing all except of yesterday.

Guy: let me love you I know your troubu don't be afraid girl let me help.

Girl: your lips are dripping honey you'll sting me like a bee you'll leave me broken hearted and leave me in the dirt.

Guy: Girl what you talking about I said I love you till you learn to love yourself I'll never leave you hanging cuz your the one who completes me babe your in my heart cuz you make me better, cuz you + me= true love and it will never be a mistake

Girl: I know you say you love me but is that the truth cuz I've been hurt million times before and I don't want to go down that road again

Guy: I promise you sexy love I'll never hurt you cuz your my sexy love

Girl: you may say that now but what about later what am I supposed to do when a new girl comes by?

Guy: Baby you don't need to worry your the only girl I see cuz I love you and your so perfect

Girl: but what if I can't say I love you?

Guy: I'll wait a trillion years for you your my world my galaxy my life

Girl: we shall see

Guy: your my one and only