I am ....... | Teen Ink

I am .......

November 5, 2012
By Opticalillusion DIAMOND, Edenton, North Carolina
Opticalillusion DIAMOND, Edenton, North Carolina
64 articles 13 photos 59 comments

Favorite Quote:
I am an artist bound only for the poet's glory....But only achieve half of the success that my dreams aspire to find, And to what do the whispers tell me of this failure...To what end to they haunt my nightmares...my eternal dark dreams...


I am a visionary, I am a dreamer. I look for the lord the almighty redeemer. I am a dream, i am the memory. I am a prophet I am the lamb I was one of children saved from being damned. I am a free man, I am a student in the dream land. I am has they say a work of art, I am the one who finds light in the dark. I am a survivor! I am a liar. I am a fighter! I fight with poetry I fight with words its the way of the writer! I speak my mind I always write when I have the time. I am just some guy with a dream. I am not the brightest of my generation but I have faith that I am one of the few that will succeed. I will it in this life. I am the one who will make it with doing what is right. I will die I know this, so I must live like I have nothing to miss. I am like everyone else I have a beginning and a end this we all know is true, but this is way it is or should be is live to your fullest and live the way you do.


The author's comments:
Faith, Life AND WHO YOU ARE! that is what this poem is about.