spider ink This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I wish I could write like a spider with inky feet;
my webs would tell stories so enticing
you'd forget that once you dropped in to read them,
there's no getting out.

Godinspiresher43This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 24 at 6:46 pm
I like your poem. It's really creative and BTw I love the movie stardust too! And I like your username. :)

TickTockBANG said...
I feel like just about every person on this site can relate to this poem. I mean, it's just a simple feeling that didn't need twelve paragraphs to get down to, and you captured it perfectly. Very well-written :D

HisPurePrincess This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
That exactly the response I was hoping for!  Thanks for making me smile.

thankyoumrsloopner This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love how short and to the point it is. I read it several times. Amazing!

Thank you muchness!

AudreyW said...
I absolutely hate spiders. they scare me to death, but I really liked it.  

I hate spiders too, but I love their talent at web weaving.