I Love You This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

There's only one phrase
That can sum up what I feel.
Only three words that weigh
Down my chest.
A three-syllable phrase
So small and heavy.
Like your clothes
After you stand outside in the rain.
Like a heart.
Small, but heavy with life.
Like me.
Finite,
Yet full of infinite dreams.
And a three-syllable phrase
Sits on me.

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 24 at 8:51 am:
How has no one commented on this piece yet? I love it!  It can be so hard to say those three little words, but you have rightly captured the difficulty of the task. Sorry, I´m getting wordy but it was good!

Scribbler-of-DreamsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 25 at 7:22 pm :
Thanks so much! sometimes the deepest things are the hardest to comment on. But thanks. I Really appreciate your feedback.

Jun. 25 at 7:38 pm :
THANK YOU! :D