Broken

Watching the sun dissolving

in the crimson water

And bright clouds with red outlines

sailing in the crimson ocean of the sky

My eyes blurred as a drop of

salty water traced its way

Along my cheek and

landed on a daisy leaf

And I realized that

I am completely broken.

Zoya_KhanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:58 am:
This is nice but needs improvement :) :) :)

VelaneDeBeauteThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
A heart-break expressed emotionally! Absolutely lovable. 4/5 stars! (: 

FizzaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 5, 2012 at 9:53 am :
Thank you. :)

VelaneDeBeauteThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nov. 6, 2012 at 2:38 pm :
You're very welcome! (: 
Check my work too! :D 

JalpariThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:01 pm :
:) okay.