rehab

they said you checked into rehab cuz' we had - nothing else to lean on because you thought that you could depend on the words of this poem to help you make it through, but it didnt

you relied on things to fill holes that you caused and you know that you cant blame any one else but yourself because you caused your own destruction, your your own atomic bomb, blowing up and filling your air with toxic fumes making it hard to breathe

they said you checked into rehab because we had nothing else to lean on because you thought you could depend on the words of this poem to cover your brokenness, cause it wont

you thought that you could sugar me up with lies to make me believe that what your doing now, will even make a difference, you put on this show to trick everyone around you so that they can think that your changing for the better, but we all know that your just gonna go back to your old ways....

they say you checked into rehab because we had nothing else to lean on because you thought that you could depend on the words of this poem to give you release, but it didnt

you want to be set free but your afraid because if you do relieve yourself of all this bondage, youll get to out of hand...... you cant use that as an excuse for your many mistakes, you cant use the sorrow of others and the defense of others to save you, no longer will i or they try to help you because your just not worth it

they say you checked into rehab because you know we had nothing else to lean and no longer can you use the sad words of this poem to help you....... because they wont