What Would You Do For Me?

“What would you do for me?”
“I would

Walk through fire,

Touch a blade,

Drink poison,

Die a slave.
What would you do for me?”
“I would

Kiss you first,

Make it last,

Back away slowly,

And then run away fast.”
“If my

Last wish was for

One last kiss,

But stay with me forever,

Would you mutter ‘never’?”
“I would

Scream it to the world,

Make ‘never’ known,

Tear away from you,

And die my own.”

DreamingOfNirvanaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 12, 2013 at 6:42 pm:
This is awesome! Deep and touching, great job

so_joyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 24, 2013 at 11:39 am :
Thank you!

JPanda13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:01 pm:
ooommmmggg i cant even express my amazement

Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:29 am :
Thank you so much!

The_Open_HeartThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 4, 2013 at 6:17 pm:
This poem is sooo good. It would be an amazing song. Very deep, well done :)

Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:01 pm :
Thank you!!

kmeepThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:39 am:
I love the rhythm of this poem! All your poems and your story are very good. Keep up the good work!

Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:02 pm :
Thank you!

Twilightgirl97 said...
Another beautiful poem from the amazing so_joy :)

Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:00 pm :
Thank you so much! :)

In_Love_with_Writing said...
Dec. 27, 2012 at 11:33 am:
Extremely phenomenal!!!

Jan. 1, 2013 at 5:24 pm :
Thank you!!

Oneself said...
This is so beautiful. Its perfect with the picture. Great job! also, thank you for commenting on my poem.

Dec. 17, 2012 at 12:47 pm :
Thank you so much!

ShadowpomgurlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
my first thought was.. HEARTFELT! 5/5!

Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:24 am :
Thank you!

AlexanderQ said...
I loved the rhythm, flow, speed, and rhyming of this poem! I love the romantical story of the poem as well.

Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:54 am :
Thank you!

WhittyKittyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Definitely a five star poem.

Dec. 2, 2012 at 3:01 pm :
Thank you!!