A crow.

A crow.
A coal black, innocent crow.
Hated, Hurt, Ignored.
Waiting, for someone, something that could show him love.
Nothing.
All alone, he dove toward a strong unchanging current.
Gone, unnoticed.

shizlet said...
thank you bro :)

shizlet said...
thank you :)

Jerimiah_15 said...
Good work :) enjoyed it!

raindance72 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I really liked this. It was short and to the point but it still maintained a sort of 'longing' throughout. Well done; can't wait to see more from you! :)

shizlet said...
noooo! not about me! im a happppy person :)

smileykin234 said...
Wait is this about you, im not juding but just wondering. Anyway what a wonderful poem, 5 stars, and i would love to see more of your work.

Fakesmile said...
I thought it was really good. It had ok description (: and a lot of feeling. You just need to improve on length and building of tension. Poems are usually meant to be really aggressive and meaningful. Don't worry TOO much about how flowy it is, it will get the reader unfocused on the mian point. Instead stick to the topic and make it your own. This was really good, but i think you could do better. Thanks for writing it (: 4/5 stars

AnthonyDavidHall replied...
Oct. 17, 2012 at 10:49 am
My advice is the exact opposite. Poetry doesnt have to be aggressive or tense. Ever read Blake? Keats? Go by your own flow.

Fakesmile said...

shizlet replied...
thank you for the tips! This is the first time I actually tried writting a free verse, so next time I will try to use your tips, thank you! :)

Hiroshi-Chuugi said...
amazing job.short,but full of feeling.i like it.5 stars ^_^

shizlet replied...
Thank you so much :)

Gecko said...
I love this poem--its simple, yet it says so much. great writing!

shizlet replied...
awh, Thank you :) it means a lot!