The Dream | Teen Ink

The Dream

October 4, 2012
By nakoLa PLATINUM, Springhill, Florida
nakoLa PLATINUM, Springhill, Florida
45 articles 2 photos 12 comments

Favorite Quote:
It is not about waiting for the stom to pass.
Its about learning to dance in the rain.


The ventilator above my head seems to be flying off, and stretching his arms into tentacles hugging me from behind to catch me from falling trough the loop of this ground but I’m too wide so I fall around and up and land in my room once again the skin of my walls is peeling of and soothing mine and so my fur catches on fire and embraces these walls my bed is melting with me in it I feel reborn like ice cream melted and ice cream frozen again my mirror reflects yellow melon pieces while my body lotion thickens to a mask fitting for those cords and little black man walk upside down and paint themselves white finally settling on the fleshy bare walls and so they found their new skin and so have I see it in my reflection in the mirror with vanilla ice cream on my teeth and a sturdy mattress as even the ventilator found its place honestly I already forgot about the other things What has happened?

Peeep-peeep-peeep


“Honey, wake up… you need to get ready for school!”