Look's like summer is gone | Teen Ink

Look's like summer is gone

October 3, 2012
By _taylo SILVER, Wethersfield, Connecticut
_taylo SILVER, Wethersfield, Connecticut
7 articles 1 photo 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Everybody dies. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will." - Chuck Palahniuk


Do you see something missing in the way I see something missing like that time I was really sick and lied in my bed with you for a couple hours while you just sat there on the computer instead of trying to make me feel better like I so desperately wanted you to just take a nap with me or put your arm around me or something that shows that maybe I'm not a burden but maybe I am a burden you know like the kind that you can't stand but you're still going to text me and come see me even though we both know that we ran out of things to talk about like 2 months ago but something is going to keep me going like there's some light at the end of this dreary tunnel that I have to reach that will suddenly make everything perfect and we'll suddenly have all this desire for each other but it's not like I don't have desire for you because goodness I do all I want is for you to open up because I'm ravenous to know what you think about us and there's this large chance that you don't even see a problem and maybe you're floating around missing me and counting down the days until you see me again which is unlikely because it doesn't seem like there's that kind of craving when we speak or touch or just be together and if this continues I might desire someone else but I'm afraid that it's too late for that now.