She Cried

and the words dripped from her mind
like blood from a vein
staining the paper before her
into a beautiful mess
of truth

StarlitSunriseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:58 pm:
  This is truly great! I really like the way you used the title.

RarelyJadedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:06 pm:
Oh my gosh I loved this poem!! It reminds me of one i wrote called "jump..." Will you read it? It's exactly the same style, where the title is part of the poem:)

wanderlustfulThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:51 am :
I will! Thank you for commenting on so many of my pieces. I REALLY appreciate it