Never Judge A Book By It's Cover! | Teen Ink

Never Judge A Book By It's Cover!

By Broken_Lover PLATINUM, Theodore, Alabama
Broken_Lover PLATINUM, Theodore, Alabama

No man is worth your tears,and the one who is will never make you cry.

I'm a book. I haven't been published yet,but if you would take the time to read me,and comprehend what I'm telling you about,then you might find yourself NOT asking me whats wrong. You judge me by my cover,and don't even bother looking at my pages. So what of my cover isn't all that wonderful. That shouldn't matter if you really like what you are reading. Most of the thoughts that roll through your mind,are insults that you think about out loud. The other thoughts that are left may be you thinking about actually reading me,but until you take the time to do so, DON'T judge me by my not so wonderful cover! Until you realize that,my author is going to continue trying to write my happy ending!

People will judge you on anything,but what they do not understand, is that even though they may not say it to your face but say it behind your back...it gets around and comes back to you...and whatever they said might hurt. You just have to ignore it,hold your head up high,and live life to the fullest like nothing can hurt you!