Lifetime

By , Las Vegas, NV
When I loved you, didn't care for a thing. It was me in this world. With a happy dream. I saw myself. Nothing was going wrong. It was way back then, before it all began. All those past emotions, I started pushing them out. Then I realized, something was going wrong. I've been looking for the escape for what seems like a lifetime. I'm drowning in my pain. Covering in shame. Looking for the escape. So i thought again. About what i felt. I asked for some help to tear down the walls I built around myself. Then I realized you're right. I was given what i dealt. I've been looking for the escape, for what seems like a lifetime. I'm drowning in my pain. Covering in shame. Looking for the escape. I scream, but no one hears. I'm in my own ocean of despair. I'm dying in the pain. Covering in shame. Looking for the escape. I know the rode alone wont take me all the way. But in a world, so cold, it seems to become safe. It's never gonna go away. No. No. Oh, no. I've been looking for the escape. For what seems like a lifetime. I'm drowning in my pain. Covering in shame. Looking for the escape. I scream, but no one else hears. I'm dying in my ocean of despair. I'm drowning in my pain. Covering in shame. Looking for the escape.