Break Away </3

First verse-
You and me were inseparable. Nothing would break us apart, until something happened the unthinkable. I was walking home from school, looking around. Then I see you kissing her, under a tree. I look down.

Chorus- I ran home, tears streaming heart screaming, yearning for you to come back to me. You chased after me, as I ran down the street. At that final moment, I knew I had to break away and separate you from me, oh yeah, break away.

Second Verse-
You keep calling, again and again. Nothing will make me come back to you, even with the words said. You left me a thousand voice mails, but I didn't pick up. You hurt me so much, I never looked up. The flashback hit me of that very day, everything that you would say...

Chorus-
I ran home, tears streaming, heart screaming, me yearning for you to come back to me. You chased after me as I ran down the street, and at that final moment, I knew I had to break away, and separate you from me, oh yeah, break away.

Third verse-
You were my light, my heart, my everything. You had your beautiful eyes that turned lifeless and grey, because what you did to me, and every girl every day. You were my sun, my life, everything I ever wanted, until you did this, and I wanted to go back to the day I said yes, and make sure you were honest.

Chorus-
But as I ran home, tears streaming heart screaming, me yearning for you to come back to me, as you chased me down the street, and at that final moment, I knew that I had to break away, and separate you from me. Oh, I had to break away, break away, oh oh oh, yeah...