The Big Question | Teen Ink

The Big Question

By DizjayBlount PLATINUM, Las Vegas, Nevada
DizjayBlount PLATINUM, Las Vegas, Nevada

"Emotions? Nope, I've got nothin' like that. I told you when we first met, didn't I? I'm a snake. With cold skin, no emotions, that slithers around searching for prey with its tongue, swallowing down whatever looks tasty"
-Gin Ichimaru

When trouble comes, who do you find? When you're shunned, where do you hide? When nothing matters, when your soul shatters, and you start falling to far away for someone to save you today. Can you say that I'm to blame when you feel the same? So who do you call when you fall? Do you stand tall? What's the point when you're just going to fall? Again you've hit an infinite circle. Where do you sit when nothing matters, when your soul shatters, and you start falling too far away for someone to save you today. Can you say that I'm to blame? Deep inside you know what lies behind disguise. Deep inside you already know where you have to go to save yourself from this hell. Or be engulfed you shall. So where do you go? where do you hide? where do you sit? where do you lie? When nothing matters, when your soul shatters and you start falling too far away for someone to save you today. Can you say that I'm to blame? Is it me. Who is. To blame?

on Aug. 16 2012 at 12:28 am

-Gin Ichimaru

eh its sort of a love poem

on Aug. 15 2012 at 11:35 am
OceanWaters SILVER, Las Vegas, Nevada

Be different, stand out, and work your butt off.
Reba McEntire

Not bad chump but like i said your love poems are better. :)