what do we know about love? when we still have a whole life ahead of us. | Teen Ink

what do we know about love? when we still have a whole life ahead of us.

By boricua505 GOLD, Savannah, Georgia
boricua505 GOLD, Savannah, Georgia

Too thug for the streets.
It's all about that thug life.

Love. Really? I ask myself over and over. Do i really know the concept of it? I mean people say its important to have in life. Yes. It is important in life,Because i need love from someone. Family, friends, siblings. Someone has to love me right??! I mean i just cant live a life with out a single person loving me. Anyways. Mom says I'm to young to know about love. But mom if I'm to young how do i love you, and dad, And the rest of my family and friends? How do i love him? So many questions, that no one has the answers to. Yes. I'm 14, but I think i know plenty about love. I've had a broken heart once or twice, but I know enough, and as the years come I am to know more. Some people really take their loved ones for granted. You never know what's valuable till you loose it. I don't take love for granted. Especially because nowadays love is priceless. I'm glad I am loved. By me, and everyone else who loves me.

Wow. I was just sitting on my bed when I had the sudden urge to write. I always wanted to write a piece where people read it.

JanAsh BRONZE said...
JanAsh BRONZE, Portwentworth, Georgia
Woww, again you leave me speechless with what you write, you have ALOT of talent !  I hate reading, but your reading i love reading !!! its just amazing, more than amazing !

boricua505 GOLD, Savannah, Georgia

Too thug for the streets.
It's all about that thug life.

thank you :)

SkylerMorningstar GOLD, Barrie, Other
very nice and so true