is it love? | Teen Ink

is it love?

July 23, 2012
By werebringingLIFE GOLD, Atlantic City, New Jersey
werebringingLIFE GOLD, Atlantic City, New Jersey
19 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
" my heart is to small so please, dont break it "


is it love to see a person and imagine what life would be like with them?
is it love to become flustered with emotions every time your eyes meet ( with that person ) but we look away, afraid that they can see right through that plastic mask.....
is it love to remember every moment that we spent together?
is it love to come to your rescue knowing that you and i need it the most?
is it love for me to want you so bad?
is it love for me to like- matter of fact- LOVE how we embrace?
is it love to be stricken by beauty, not externally but within?
is it love to be overwhelmed by your love for god?
is it love to wait by the phone for that text that says " hi " or " yo " or " wats up " ?

in all true honesty, is it wrong to love? i mean people ( many people ) put themselves out there not knowing what they will get back, and they hope that life will become a new, but the real question is not " is it love " but it is " how do i love you " or " how can i show you i love you "

well how can i tell you that you mean SO much to me? why is it so hard to roll 3 ( THREE!!! ) simple words off my tongue to express how i feel for you.... i dont think you know how i feel and until then...... i dont think you ever will......


The author's comments:
i need to know... am i crazy? i dont think i am.... its just that why should i be falling head over heels for this dude..... I SHOULDNT.....i just shouldnt....