Learn How to Rule the World

Learn how to rule the world, I tell you. Go out and introduce yourselves as if you were the Kings and Queens of the Earth. Be Not Afraid, for many have gone before you, and many will follow after. Accept your quest and follow me. We fly like eagles over the mountaintops, and lope like gazelle over the plain. We shall not strike the weak like a fox, nor cower beneath a rock like a mouse. We shall be just and fair in court, and courageous and charged in battle. With our own arms we shall bring about the victory. All will know our name, and, upon our return, will shout it with glee. There will be dancing and laughing and holding of hands, but as darkness falls we shall ride away with torches in our hands so as to set the world on fire.

ClarinetPower said...
Awesome!!!!!!

so_joyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Very descriptive! I loved it! Please read, rate, and comment on my poems! Thanks! 

irishlass317 replied...
Sept. 28, 2012 at 10:25 pm :
Thank you!! Will do!! :)