Sunlit

On top
Of a hill
I stood
Alone
As the sun
Rose.
And for
Just a moment
The breaking
Dawn
Washed
Over
Me
Soaking me
In the Breath
Of a
Brand
New
Day.
And just
For a moment,
I stood,
Bathed
In orange light,
Completely exposed.
My entire
Being
Spread out,
Floating around
In my
Shadow.
I stood,
Alone and
Alive for a
Moment,
For just one
Moment,
Transluscent.
Sunlit.

TheSkyOwesMeRainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 27, 2013 at 12:23 pm:
Wow, fantastic imagery! 

HiddenAngelInTheDarkThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Uhhh.....amazing! Enough said

Silver2blackThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sept. 8, 2012 at 5:31 am:
Excellent!! How do you write like that ?! I am very inspired! ^ ^ 5/5

Firetip This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sept. 8, 2012 at 9:21 pm :
I... don't know! :P It kinda just comes to me in flashes. Sometimes I can just spew writing (that's quite good, IMHO) and then other days, it's slow as a bog and what does come is horrible! So, I'm not really sure. But I'm glad you like it. ;)

swimmerguy said...
Jul. 15, 2012 at 1:56 pm:
nice, very descriptive

Jul. 16, 2012 at 12:48 pm :
Hey, thanks!