For Those Who Know

Mass connection of wants and needs
Mass dependance on brainwashing screens
Mass equality of all beings
Identical, indifferent, eyes that gleam
Shades of hate and love
Of forgiveness and regret
Forever imprinted by those we forget

Minority mirrors the masses and reflects it's own image
Sculpts it's memorial with the unmemorable minion
Upon the brainwashed it feeds
Manipulating the blind
Castrating the see
A matter unmattering to the mass, unseen

For those mutating from the mass
Prepare to matter
Prepare to decide
Prepare the clock work of society as it ticks in your hand
You alone will control the destiny of man
Most importantly prepare to be known and hated for it
May you live as fast as you die
May your place be replaced by an unknown member of the mass faster then that
For there is mystique in being unknown and requiem in the opposition.

Sincerely,
Those Who Don't Know

redhairCat This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Really good word choices! I like the rhythm and the rhyme. Good job!

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:48 am
Interesting. Also good vocabulary. :P

nmk1128 replied...
Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:22 am
thank you! glad it peaked your interest

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 29, 2013 at 5:58 am
Well, I'm glad too 'cause it's really hard to find something that interests me nowadays plus something that I agree with and like :D

7_Ambitions said...
Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:13 am
Loved it alot interesting it makes me think

nmk1128 replied...
Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:21 am
I'm glad (: that's what I like to do

Sparkle1popsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:08 am
I really like this poem but some of it is a bit confusing to read. You might want t tweak th last paragraph a little bit. 

nmk1128 replied...
What confuses? and yea I've got that before, but I don't know, I like it. 

Sparkle1popsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oh the only confusing part was in the last paragraph, but if you like it please leave it like it is. The only thing that is truly important about poetry is that the author is happy with it. So please keep it thois if you like it!

nmk1128 replied...
In a way its saying how if you decide to stray away from the pack that follows the few you will be scrutinized and you will be target and opposed, but through this opression you will have a greater impact than any of the those that stay in the mass. Thank you for your advice and I appreciate your comments and your reading of my poems.