....?

the weights we carried in the past seem like feathers on our shoulders now. as we move on and grow, we realize that what was important to us a week ago is no longer important. The little things are all that seem to give you joy, I encourage that. The things that encompass our daily routines, also seem to encompass our lives. Repetition is key is what they said, but the key to what? Perfection? Who truly knows what perfection is? Perfection is just a word that so many people take to heart. Perfection is a word so many people try to live by, but none shall truly achieve perfection. What is gone is gone, nothing can change it. I honestly don't want what's gone back. That may sound selfish but I truly want to move on. You don't always get what you want, but sometimes you get what you need. I am a strong believer in peace for all, without peace there can be no love, or anything good. Now, I'm not saying that there is no peace, just not for all. People are strange, this is true. And you know what? I like that just the way it is.