Music is

Music is, Music is, Music is.
Music is, my simple life put into rhyme. Music is, every heartbreak now worth a dime. Music is, the happy things in a tune. Music is, a happening under the moon. Music is, a lovestruck girl with a guitar. Music is, dying inside from afar. Music is, a slow dance in the night. Music is, when something wrong feels right. Music is, a contest without a judge. Music is, every time we hold a grudge. Music is, admitting you were wrong. Music is, I loved you all along. Music is, when you get that feeling. Music is, when all you can do is smile at the ceiling. Music is, the moment you are about to break. Music is, the sorrow that you can't shake. Music is, that true love that I feel. Music is, the moment I realized it wasn't real. Music is, the day people were so mean. Music is, the art that can't be seen. Music is, me saying I love you. Music is, me hoping you'll say I love you too. Music is, Music is, Music is.

writer3499 said...
This is really good! I liked how it means so many things to you! I also loved the set up of it! Great poem!!!! Would you mind checking out some of my work? Thanks

writer3499 said...