Deadly Bliss

It's something you'd
Just never understand
Far from anyone's
Reach or grasp
You'd never get it
It's precious
Like a gem
And locked up
In a safe
Impossible to capture
Even though it's in plain sight
It's to difficult
To explain
To retain
So allow me
To emphasize it
Suicide
The deadly bliss
A new meaning
To living twice
Freedom
Peace
Happiness
Acceptance
Just eternal bliss
Pain
But just a small sting
A quick second
Then bliss
Pure and eternal bliss
And nothing more

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is kinda intense, which is what makes it so emotional and heartfelt......I liked it...

AriShineThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 20, 2012 at 8:56 am:
This is slightly creepy, but I love your writing style. Nice job!

KeepLivingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 17, 2012 at 11:50 am:

This is an interesting take on suicide. From the other point of view. You've got some talent, in an eerie way.

Jun. 17, 2012 at 11:50 am: