where i might be without you

By , Lubbock, TX
As i lay here i notice you have fallen to sleep into the loving dreams u always tell me about. i begin to thing to myself where might i be if i never met u. i tell myself id be lost in this world lost with out a clue being lonely sad deppressed blue. but before i continue let me just say i love u. as i begin to drift off into my thnig haze the maze of deception and lies and began to realize u have changed me for better not for the worst and i love it. i use to think love was something only in a story book fairy tell but take a look into my eyes u will see a flourshing well of love and happiness for baby u really are something else now if i may say that i love u again then ill say it a million times over to make sure u know im not lying for then it would be a sin baby girl i love u with no end and if i didnt have u id never live again<3

ryantarin said...
anyone who reads my work i ask u to please leave a small sentence or paragraph letting me knowing what u thought of my piece and if u like this one please ready the sadness by ryan tarin also in my work