cody dudly

Warm chestnut brown eyes with sparking hues of star light great you in every look. A smile that is mischievous plays on his face. A face that has a million stories to tell all at once but he thinks it will never work. Judging his self over and over he takes his time when he slides precautions hands over the computer keys. This is a friend and an adventure waiting his time. With a voice that has the tone of a midnight summer’s rain. A personality that no one could ever preach of. He is an artist of his own intricate design that adds and entwines life’s rich tapestry into his diverse life. With a bad boy look that shook the hearts of small town girls. This person is pretty cool and rocks hard core while kicking it old school.

zaezue1 said...
May 18, 2012 at 10:59 am
This is really good will you take a look at mine and tell me what you think by commenting?

LovelyDuckling said...

sure he's just your freind?;) i love iit ! will you check out my article 'those things that never were?

LovelyDuckling said...