Tropical Waters Under Moonlight

Most flowers wait
Only for the melodic call of the sun
To unveil their gem-like blossoms.
Truly they are gorgeous
As they throw their iridescent hues
To the sparkling aqua sky,
But often those sweetest of color hymns
Are lost amongst the crying winds of day
While soft Nymphaea dearest
Waits, reserved in patient solitude,
For the seductive whisper of moonlight
To show the world
The brilliance of her Flare.

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:51 pm:
The only thing I don't like aout this article is your opinion...Come on, ou only write such amazinng poems when you're bored? Yes! Flowers are pretty amd they deserve all the poetry in the world. By the way, Good Vocabulary..

EPluribusUnumThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:55 pm :
Okay... so maybe not JUST when I'm bored. But that particular day I decided I would meander around google. Me being the random bubble of thought process I am it turned into a poetry spree about night blooming water lilies. I didn't like this poem at first, but it's grown on me a lot since I've come back to it. :) I'm glad you like it!

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:59 am :
I'm glad you've come to like and I'm so glad I liked it too.. :)) Oh God, what confusing words I used in that...hehe....

jetta.bugThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
You've got a great vocabulary going. Great job; I'm really impressed with this one. I learned about flowers today. (:

Dec. 1, 2012 at 2:23 pm :
Aww, thanks. :333 I write about random things when I get bored.

sakina said...
Nov. 28, 2012 at 4:44 am:
i liked this one alot,it reallly touched my heart. nice fflow too.

Nov. 28, 2012 at 9:24 pm :
Thank you! I personally enjoyed the words I used in this one, it was fun to write :)