Take me to a place | Teen Ink

Take me to a place

By satrianab14 SILVER, Auburn, Washington
satrianab14 SILVER, Auburn, Washington

Be yourself because you yourself are beautiful.

The pain in your soul must be so full. All that love you have for me Im scared to see. My love for you poors out like a waterfall because im not afraid to show it all. Another day and another breath. I love to see you press. Press down on my feelings and my heart. Make them weaken. When im with you my heart feels taken. Taken away from every pain. And all that strain. Trying to be happy but seeing no light. just a dark alley hoping at the end of that alley is a beautiful rainbow. So colorful full of light. I wish my soul was more bright. Bright enough to love and be loved. To know theres a light at the end of every tunnel. Waiting to take me in. and so I will have no more sin. Take me down that path of light. Where there is not a sin in sight. I wanna live and be right. But most of all I just wanna be loved. Say u love me or il be free because you’re the only one I ever want to see.

this poem is something i wrote from my heart and i have a passion for writing and when i write poetry i feel free its amazing.