Right beside you

There are things in life that will seem overwhelming.There’s going to be things that will try to push you down.But please remember something no matter how hard it gets,I ‘ll be there to help you through it.
When you’re weak, I’ll be strong.When something is holding you back, Ill push you right along.Because I hope you know. No matter where you go,I’ll always be standing right beside you.
There are people in this world that will try to beat you down.

People will try to make you feel like disappearing. But just remember when you feel like breaking down and throwing yourself on the ground. Just remember, when you’re weak, I’ll be strong. When something’s is holding you back, Ill push you right along.

Because I hope you know. No matter where you go,I’ll always be standing right beside you.
In the future years will moving apart and start are own life’s.

We’ll talk from time to time. But remember I’m only a phone call away.Also always remember my promise to you. When you’re weak, I’ll be strong.When there something holding you back, Ill push you right along.Because I hope you know. No matter where you go, I’ll be standing right beside you

lainie_beau said...
yesterday at 10:35 pm
Wow. You have an extraordinary way with words, and manner of describing sensations that many would call indescribable. Very rarely does a description of love feel so real and accurate without relying on tired cliches. You're very talented!!!