How Many Days?

The days go by slowly, slowly, yet they
Are trickling by, one by
One by one – and every day I count again, how
Many
Days
Left now? And
Now, and now?
The
Days
Pass by, slowly, too
Fast without you and
I check again –
How long
Has it been? How
Long
Has it been since I talked to you, since I
Saw your mocking, arrogant
Too-late too-little smile, how
Many
Days?
How many days has it been, really, since
I checked last?
Oh…
One, just one.
And
We talked the day before.
Oops…
It seemed like years! I'll
Ask again;
How
Many days, how
Many days has it been?
How many days to really come alive, how
Many days to laugh -
How many more days to survive?

KylieK This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I've read your work, and you are sensational.

M_IML This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Wow! Thanks. What did you read?

KylieK This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
"Real Love?", "I love you is too easy to say", "whirling, whirling", and this one. :)

May 29, 2012 at 4:10 am
Okay :) I'd love it if you could read "Prometheus, Prometheus", "Some Things", and "Running in Circles"\"Opposites Attract" if you have time. I'm reading your stuff, and your style is so unique...I wish mine was as special!

May 29, 2012 at 10:51 am
Oh! Absolutely, I'll read those. I have some crappy work up and good, you just kind of have to fumble through it to find good ones! People seemed to like "Liar, Liar" though. Look at that one.

May 31, 2012 at 3:23 am

I did! You definitiely have the "words" part down, the only thing you're missing is a bit of the punctuation (but then, what do I know?)

I liked it a lot though...be expecting a few comments soon!