Today

These are the days that make me wanna scream,
I want the mighty to fall and the poor to reign.
I want hail to fall and pelt those below, and the wind to destroy the houses high and low.
The powerful will fall while the weak will rise, crushing what stands in their way.
For today is the day
Today the king is the peasant, on his knees begging to others around.
Today the student is the principal, not listening to anyone but his own sound.
Today is the day that the ugly and weak stand on higher ground.
Today is the day that you control me no longer.
I’m not weak and feeble as you remember, for I have fought many wars and now I am stronger.

IMAdreamerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oh , wow. Well im sorry that happened to u. sometimes adults are soooo clueless, they are blind most of the time to what they dont want to hear or see. i try to be perceptive. love da poem!

illusions replied...
Apr. 16, 2012 at 2:36 pm :
thank you soo much

This is amazing, and I don't say that a ton!! This could be a speech, it is just so good so empowering! Great job! Ps. Please check out my work! (mayi ask what you got suspended for? U can say no)

illusions replied...
Apr. 11, 2012 at 8:50 am :
Thank you so much! I will check out our work. And I was suspended for getting beat up. I admit I was taunting her to punch me but she took it so far. And she didn't even get suspended.

IamtheshyStargirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 12:25 pm:
Incredible! This is so empowering, I think it really speaks for the world today, or rather, what we need the world to be like. 

illusions replied...
Apr. 16, 2012 at 2:34 pm :
Thank you and it is what we need

DaisyAngel said...
Mar. 22, 2012 at 6:18 pm:
Nice job! Unfortunately, the website messed up some of the formatting, like it did on my poem. My 10X10 was majorly screwed up. I wish the website would fix that issue. Sorry, I got off topic. Great poem! Keep it up!

illusions replied...
Mar. 26, 2012 at 2:21 pm :
Thanks for commenting, and your right. They should fix it.