Dilemmas | Teen Ink

Dilemmas

March 16, 2012
By sadie-blackangel PLATINUM, Newberg, Oregon
sadie-blackangel PLATINUM, Newberg, Oregon
20 articles 0 photos 5 comments

Favorite Quote:
I am who I am, Your approval isnt needed


He wants from me the only thing that I am unwilling to give so freely.
I want from him the only thing that could put him behind bars for years.
We want from life the only thing that life is struggling to keep from us permanently.
My parents want from me the only thing that I can not give them without hurting us.
His parents want from him the only thing that he is unwilling to give up for good.
My friends want from me the only thing that I would kill t try to keep.
His friends want from him the only thing that keeps both of us sane for the moment.
Everyone else wants to try to keep from us the only thing that gives us a reason to live.
The only thing that we look forward to in the morning when we wake up in hell.
What about what we want from everyone else that s against us?
Is it really so much to ask everyone else to except the choice that we made willingly?
The choice that we made even though we knew what the effect could be?
Why can't we live our life without having to worry about everyone else's life?

The author's comments:
This is for all those people out there who love someone against all odds. Even if that means giving up everything else in your life.