I Know Now

Now

I’m waiting…
Where’d you go?
I’m crying…
What happened to forever?
I’m hoping…
Should I?
I’m loving…
Are you?
I see you…
Is it still you?
Coming closer…
Do I trust you?
I’m laughing…
How was I so stupid?
I know now…
You always loved me.

thatunknownthingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 2, 2013 at 6:28 am:
that was pretty! continuous and interrupted, creatively! definately innovative. good work. Say what you think about some of mine?  

SamiLou said...
I like that it has a happy ending most of mine dont

SilverSunThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 15, 2012 at 4:44 pm :
Well thanks! I try for happy endings, maybe you don't. its just style for each person. THANKS for reading!

WrittenEmotionsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 6, 2012 at 11:21 am:
I really love this! It's very sweet! You are good at poetry!(:

Apr. 6, 2012 at 11:28 am :
thanks-- not sure im good at poetry, but glad u like it... maybe i give myself to little credit?? ;) not to be vain or anything

TTTeeSS said...
I think you definitly pulled it off!

Apr. 5, 2012 at 9:13 pm :
Thank you! Im glad you think so!

TaurusGal This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I felt like that. Very true indeed, suspicious of your beloved ones whether they betray you.  But in the end, they are still the ones you love.  Great poem. =]"

Apr. 5, 2012 at 9:14 pm :
THANK YOU FOR GETTING THIS. u hit it right on the head!

TaurusGal This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 5, 2012 at 11:33 pm :
I have faced that situtation myself. Yes, I was suspicious of best my friend, whether she cares for anymore. I cried and cried. I even asked her to break up.  But in the end, she told me,"You are always my best friend."  And I just think stupid of me asking her to break up.  It was always me that never trust people.  Now, I will trust people. =]

Apr. 6, 2012 at 12:46 am :
wow, i think its nice that u can relate like that! thanks!