This One Is For You | Teen Ink

This One Is For You

March 7, 2012
By Perfectlyun-perfectMeg SILVER, Winnipeg, Other
Perfectlyun-perfectMeg SILVER, Winnipeg, Other
9 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Be thankful for the things that make you different. Don't cover them up. - Taylor Swift


This one is for the people who have way too much pressure from their parents to get that scholarship, whether it’s for sports, or for your grades.

This one is for that never good enough girl who feels never pretty, skinny, smart, funny, tall, and just good enough.

This one is for those people who just don't want to grow up anymore and they just want to go back in time to when it was all just so much simpler.

This one is for those people who are sitting in their room alone right now crying, feeling no other escape, who feels no hope, no meaning. Keep holding on.

This one is for those broken-hearted girls out there who are burning those pictures of you and him together when it was all just so perfect.

This one is for that girl who puts on that fake little smile every day to hide the scars of what used to be, and what will always be there.

This one is for those boys who put on that “I don’t care about anything” act to hide the pain of his parents at home.

This one is for those soldiers out there putting their lives on the line for everyone else in this world, which are self-less men, and the closet thing we have to perfect in this dysfunctional world.

This one is for that shy guy who sees that gorgeous girl every day get her heart broken so many times because all she does is trust jerks, but he can’t do anything about that, she’s out of his league.

This one is for that girl who no one understands or takes seriously because all she does is throw herself at everyone and wears way too much make-up.

This one is for that girl who has no confidence, and would kill to hang out with those popular girls and would love to date that football player.

This one is for is for that girl who just got taken advantage of, who feels she’ll feel that pain forever.

This is for those people out there suffering from cancer, who don’t have any other option and their time is almost up.

This is for those people out there who are just first experiencing their first heart break, and they never knew something could hurt so much.

This one is for those people who have nowhere to live, and they are sitting alone at this exact moment cold, scared, alone, and desperate.

This one is for those families out there who just lost their child, and they can’t breathe because it’s too hard to accept.

This one is for those people who just drank and smoked for the first time, and they want to go back to being innocent again.

This one is for those people first experiencing their first true love.

This one is for those people out there who are terrified to fail their exam or test and just don’t understand it and they are way too worried.

This one is for those girls who just realized that the whole time he was lying, and cheating.

This one is for those girls who just lost their best friend, and they don’t know who to trust anymore.

This one is for those people getting bullied; kids are so nasty these days.

This one is for those girls, who just want to be perfect, and they see all those other girls and they are so jealous that it hurts.

This one is for that old man who just lost the love of his life, after fifty years, and he’s never felt so lost in his life.

This one is for those people out there who are living their dream, loud and proud.

This one, this one is for you.