Tear.

the tear
crystal clear
hangs on the tip of the eyelash???
rolls off- splash
the tear is warm
she conforms
to the spaces
of hollow faces
the tear starts to crystallize
freezing cold
a congealed form- she holds
numbing
the feeling?
tumbling down
still no sound
she softens
and listens
as she
runs
down
the
heart
every stumble
is a beat
as she draws heat
from the soul
and when she finally leaves the singed trail behind-
she trickles off
and lands on the tears

thatunknownthingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:28 pm:
you sure know how to write 'poetry'! very philosophical, and generalized, yet tailored for each! but i felt the overall theme was sort of weak, , still, it's written fairly well, 3/5! see some of my stuff and give your honest criticism?  

Tornado M. replied...
Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:36 pm :
hehe, thanks. This is a poem I wrote a long time ago, it's slightly embarassing now that I look back at it XD. But sure, I'll check out your work and, although I'm not really into writing 'poetry' anymore, I might be able to give you some feedback.  

kate12345me said...
May 29, 2012 at 1:42 am:
TRUE DAT! I can't believe I have finally found an equal who is of my level of intellect :')! Yep! I'm a girl, and don't worry, I was curious, too! I'm a 13-year-old and I speak English primarily, but I speak Hindi with my parents. Oh, and I'm learning Italian at school, just in case that matters! 

Tornado M. replied...
Jun. 5, 2012 at 9:47 pm :

You're trilingual! That's pretty sick. 

If you wanna know, I'm suposed to know chinese (I'm Cantonese and Hakka. Hakka are outcasts of society...-suits me :P) but I don't. I speak english though, but not that well because it is my second language. And my first language is french- I owe that to some power-hungry french king who decided to take over Africa, or at least parts of it. I an also understand creole, which is an african twist on french, but I struggle to speak it.

T... (more »)

kate12345me said...
May 26, 2012 at 10:10 pm:
HEY! You posted that you were a fan on my work and can I just say - right back atcha, mate :) This is so good, where did you get the inspiration from? BTW: are you a girl/boy and how old are you? Because this is actually excellent. A bit more uniqueness to this would totally transform it, but on the whole a fantastic effort!! x 

Tornado M. replied...
May 27, 2012 at 1:41 pm :

I know it's not very unique :P bah. I just liked the idea of the homophones tear and tear so I decided to make a poem involving them. Your poems are so amazing and it means a lot to me that you answered too. XD Peace out.

-sum girl

kate12345me replied...
May 28, 2012 at 2:46 am :
Aah, okay, that's heaps good. Like, seriously, I am inspired myself. Nice to know I'm a fan of a fan haha! It means SO much to me that you actually bothered to reply LOL! and also that you commented on my stuff! YOU GO GUUURL! (sorry, i'm pretty weird, as you can tell ;)

Tornado M. replied...
May 28, 2012 at 5:09 pm :

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."-Hunter S. Thompson.

Well you've just met your match! 

You're a girl, right? How old?

Tornado M. replied...
May 28, 2012 at 5:22 pm :
I'm just really curious, how many languages do you speak? 

kate12345me said...
May 26, 2012 at 10:10 pm:

Tornado M. said...
Mar. 9, 2012 at 9:14 am:
Btw, the last "tear" is not a tear as in une larme, but something torn will haave a tear.

N3W813 replied...
Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:34 pm :
ok. nice poem btw, i like the last part 

Tornado M. replied...
Nov. 29, 2012 at 8:19 am :
thanks someone I know :P