Bone Yard

His tongue slides tauntingly around his mouth,
a trail of saliva left in its tracks.
He ogles her peaceful body,
her lids closed with ease.
He inches his body closer,
with an excited smile tugging at his lips.
He outstretches a shaky hand,
reaching into the
black bed’s depths.

The body is chilled,
soft with emaciated flesh,
sunken eyes seep deeper into their decayed sockets,
threatening to drop within her hollow skull.
He stiffens with excitement,
at the appealing sight,
Such a tender delicacy,
saved just for him.

Lower he drops,
now confined in the casket's clutches,
her body so frail and weak beneath him.
His head snaps backwards,
while screams of pleasure snake from his mouth,
the only sound possible to be heard,
in the dark and isolated patch.

AgentOrange789 said...
Mar. 15, 2012 at 11:10 am:
Yes! I truly and deeply admire your bravery and willingness to shock. Maybe it comes from my obsession with death metal (Cannibal Corpse has reeeaaaalllly violent lyrics, in case you're interested). But I think it's important that society always has those people who are not afraid to be utterly bombastic in saying what they need to say. Well done.

Kinzi said...
Mar. 15, 2012 at 7:52 am:

I dont know why it keeps not posting my feedback, but lets try this again! xO

So I was thorougly creeped out by this, but it was a VERY strong poem! I could see nothing wrong with it- from the first word, the poem captures you, holds you down and keeps you reading to the very last line. I was enrapt in the images. But, like I said, pretty creeped out. Is the guy getting sexual pleasure out of a corpes? O.o

Kinzi said...
Mar. 15, 2012 at 6:12 am:
Whoa. Let me just say that I was thoroughly creeped by this. However, it was a REALLY strongly written poem. I was enrapt in its words all the way to the last line- it's like it captures you and won't let you walk away until you're done reading it. But, like I said, pretty creeped. Is the guy in this poem getting sexual pleasure out of a corpse? O.o

Kinzi said...
Mar. 14, 2012 at 1:16 pm:
O_O I was thoroughly creeped by that. But it was a very strong poem- I couldn't find anythign wrong with it! It flowed well, and it kept the reader enrapt in the story. But, like I said. I was pretty creeped out. Is the the guy in getting sexual pleasure from a corpse? O.o

Kinzi said...
Mar. 14, 2012 at 12:08 pm:
O_O so I was thoroughly creeped by this, and captivated at the same time. Really, quite a strong poem! Good job! I couldn't find anything wrong with it. Like I said, though, kinda creeped out by it. Is this guy getting sexual pleasure out of a dead corpse? O.o