R.M.S.Titanic

R.M.S.Titanic...
They called it the Ship of Dreams,
it sailed along like a tranquil reverie.
Some said it'll reach the States, some questioned it's destiny.
The dreaded night arrived at last. A powerful hand, a Demon's hand struck the sailing vessel, crushed it from the inside out, destroyed every single thing, sparing just a handful.
The mighty ship cleaved into half, plunging everything into the cold darkness of the infinite waters, plunging dreams, hopes, lives and love.
Titanic, a prisoner of fate, now lies underneath the Great Ocean, tranquil as when it first set sail, immortalizing a beautiful dream turned into a terrible nightmare...

WrittenEmotions said...
Apr. 6, 2012 at 9:06 am
I really enjoyed reading this, it was really beautiful^^ I adore the movie and you captured me with the words you used. So pretty! Can you check out all the rest of my work and leave comments? Thanks dear! Keep writing!!!!

Sapphire1225This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thanks a lot :) yup I'll check out your work :)

compassion said...
Apr. 6, 2012 at 4:32 am

liked the pick of words:)well expressed

Apr. 6, 2012 at 7:39 am
Thank you :)

SilverSun said...
interesting. I love the compare/contrast

Thank you :)

KateLynnLeigh said...
I really like it :)

Thank you :)

QueenCourt said...
Apr. 4, 2012 at 7:42 am
very good, i love the film titanic

Apr. 4, 2012 at 7:49 am
thanks :) me too! I'm a fanatic!

Macman11231 said...
wow what a deep poem. It really captures some amazing images.

thank you :)

TTTeeSS said...
Apr. 2, 2012 at 7:12 am
Read this the other day. Loved it, especilly the ending.

thanks  :)

NinjaMonster123This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow.... That was really good! I loved your word choice... You really captured the drama of this sad historical event. Please look at some of my work when you get the chance!

Apr. 2, 2012 at 3:52 am
thanks :) ya I'll go through your work :)

earthhashopeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 6:35 am
Very well written!!!! Liked it a lot!!!

Mar. 30, 2012 at 9:38 am
Glad you liked it :)

Midnight_StarsongThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 6:34 am
I love this keep writing

Mar. 30, 2012 at 9:37 am
Thank you :)

lil-lord said...
Mar. 26, 2012 at 5:56 am
wow this is gud :'( got me crying