Ideas This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

My mind is blank.
Whiter than snow,
Emptier than the Grand Canyon,
Plainer than water,
Simpler than breathing,
More tasteless than air,
Bored and tired and worn out.
But wait!
What's that I see?
A snowman, a snow angel,
A magnificent sunrise,
A churning waterfall,
A light summer breeze!
A question, a beginning,
A rainbow splashing onto my imagination,
An idea.

TheSkyOwesMeRainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 28 at 1:32 am
Great little poem! I'm sure we can all relate :)

fxxxx This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 22, 2013 at 5:35 am
this is so great! so well-written :)

teamo14 said...
May 4, 2012 at 8:04 am
I like your Ideas! :)

team_haymitchThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
not famous yet. but soon.

Mrs.Gosling-Hutcherson said...
Love u EMY!!!!!! u are a great writer, and im glad im friends with a famous person

EverlastingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 23, 2012 at 9:42 am

So good !! (:  its like everyone does this wen theyre getting an idea but no one ever wrote it lol but nice job

Feb. 23, 2012 at 8:11 am
thanks for the comments guys! and yes, i have read the hunger games. im going to see the midnight screening!!! go haymitch!

Ecouter said...
I had the exact same question! I liked the effect that the last line had.

Writer_Jordan said...
Woah! You totally described the entry of an idea into the mind (: good job. Also, this is random, did you read the Hunger Games?

starbucks_queen21 said...
cool! I really like it!!! :) Great Job!