My Home: Texas

Don’t mess with Texas, is what everyone says. Everything is bigger in Texas, people would say. The long roads, not knowing where they go, or where they lead to. The nice cold breeze that whistles through the trees. And the cowboys staling up for the ride of your life. Texas was my home, very special home. The place where my mother gave birth to me. The place where I met my first best friend, who I also thought of as my little sister until the end. My second family who always cared for me and loved me like my own family. Texas was my home, my very special home. My home where I went to my first Elementary School. A place where I met all of my friends. T he place where my sister gave birth to my one and only niece. Texas was my home, now it’s our home. I locked away all my childhood things that I will never get to see again. If I could I would go back to claim my things. I miss my home, it was my special home. Even though I am miles away from my home, I know I will go back one day, back to my home.