I thought I found a Romeo: in English

I thought I found a Romeo to be juliet to, but instead I found an untruthful one who broke my heart in two. The day that we first met I knew that something would go wrong, but for some reason I couldn’t let you go, my love for you was strong, I thought I found a Romeo the one to hold me tight, but I found not what I expected, our love just wasn’t right. I thought I found my Romeo, my feelings were too strong, I thought that I found Romeo, apparently, I thought wrong.
.

RashidaR said...
w00t! that was really great! I love the way you compared your love for this person to Romeo and Juliet. that makes a GREAT THEME. (: ohhh and what is the story you and your brother made called again?

KipitamaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Thanks for reminding me about that.I really need to write that..its about a fat squirel and a little boy...their adventures

ToranThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 9, 2012 at 8:38 am
...............

SuNshiNe007 replied...
Feb. 9, 2012 at 9:12 am
Wow! This is so good! Great Job! Keep up the amazing work Toran!!

ToranThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 10, 2012 at 8:40 am
Thanks so much.

Feb. 10, 2012 at 9:02 am
Do you write poems too? :)

SuNshiNe007 replied...
Feb. 10, 2012 at 9:20 am
I absolutely do Toran:) You can check out my work if you'd like, I just put some new ones on here today.

Sweeeeet! :D What are they called?

SuNshiNe007 replied...
Feb. 14, 2012 at 8:15 am
All You have to do is click on my name and most of all of mine will be on there..The ones that are not on there though I will get those names too you cause unfortuantly im fixin to have to get off because I got to do some stuff...

Feb. 14, 2012 at 8:42 am
Okey Dokey!

SuNshiNe007 replied...
Feb. 23, 2012 at 7:39 am
There are some new ones I just wrote, they are called "Sparks My Love", "Silver Moon", and "Holy Ground" :) If you would like to look and comment on those..these havent been published yet, but you can find them in the poetry part..

Feb. 24, 2012 at 9:07 am
Ok, cool. I'll check them out!

SuNshiNe007 replied...
Mar. 8, 2012 at 8:23 am
Thanks so much Toran!:) I do have some new ones published though if those are esier to look up..

Mar. 9, 2012 at 9:04 am

I'll get to them as soon as I can, been really busy lately.

SuNshiNe007 replied...
Mar. 21, 2012 at 11:27 am
Thats completely ok, I understand because I am also very busy lately.

Hey Sunshine!

SuNshiNe007 replied...
May 15, 2012 at 8:32 am
Hey!:) How you been doing lately?

omigosh sunshine!!!!!! i missed you soooo much i know we have not talked in forever but i have really been through a lot!!! and also... i lost my password for teenink......there is so  much i want to talk to you about so i really hope you are still on teenink!!! respond back pleeeaaassseee!!!