I am a girl... | Teen Ink

I am a girl...

January 30, 2012
By Karina.Wesley BRONZE, Saint Paul, Minnesota
Karina.Wesley BRONZE, Saint Paul, Minnesota
1 article 1 photo 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, Cherish them. ♥


I am a girl, a girl who has years of pain and tears bottled up in her eyes, ready to explode..

I am a girl, a girl that just wants to feel normal and like she belongs here..

I am a girl, a girl that tries so hard at everything she does and still doesn't believe that it's good enough..

I am a girl, a girl that begs everyday for god to bring back her dad, but she knows it's never going to happen..

I am a girl, a girl that just wants to go through one day without looking in the mirror and crying..

I am a girl, a girl that would give anything to weigh under 200 pounds..

I am a girl, a girl who has a good heart, but a terrible body and face..

I am a girl, a girl who wants to be judged based on her personality and not what she looks like..

I am a girl, a girl that wants to feel confident about herself..

I am a girl, a girl who prays every night and day that she will just wake up one day and feel better about herself..

I am a girl, a girl that just wants to be ACCEPTED and APPRECIATED for who she is, inside and out..

I am ME... And i hope that one day I will learn from all of this and that I WILL also learn to accept and appreciate MYSELF..