When will you understand?

When will you understand that Jesus saved us from our sins? That God sent his son down to the Earth with us violent, terrible beings, just to be sacrifices so we can live with him in Heaven.
Will you understand when the world is crashing down around you?
Will you understand when the ones you love who have the same views as you perish in the eternal flames of Hell?
Or when you get burned in them as well?
Will you understand when you are bieng dragged away in the darkness by dispicable creatures cackling in your ear?
Will you understand when you hear the Lord plead with you to come and join him in the light?
But of course you won't, because you control your own destiny, you make your own desicions, rule your own life, yes?
Tell that to the Devil while he cackles at you with no mirth and looks at you with cold, dead eyes.
But I pray that you do listen to the Lord when he calls.
My heart aches for the spiritually blind aand deaf, unaware of the consequences of thier sin before it's too late.
Or is it?
The lord is merciful and will come to any of his children if they are willing to accept him.
So, I pose this question to you, Do you understand?
Do you undersatnd that God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, and the Devil are very much real?
Because if you don't, may God be with you.

R5andParamore said...
Jun. 18, 2013 at 2:17 pm:
I apologize if that's how this article comes off. I'm really NOT the stereotypical Christian. I wrote this year's go and have changed a lot since then. I did come off rude and holier than thou. I wrote this in an Ernest, naive way in a fit a passion and now realize some of it I'd wrong and exactly what I never wanted to be. I am so sincerely apologize for offending u and making a mockery of my religion    

xenon333This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 12, 2012 at 7:08 pm:
this has nice pattern. i like it, even though i'm an atheist :)

loveroffashionandwritingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 3, 2012 at 9:24 pm:
I have read some of your other articles specifically opulence and really enjoyed them. This piece however makes me quite distraught becuase from personal expereince  i have learned that there are many people who are trying to convert other people from other religions into their religion. This aggravates me becuase you belive in what you want to believe and dont try to drag other people into your beliefs by brainwashing them. I have had many orginazations sending me emails stating "Come join... (more »)

LaceeJade This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 10, 2012 at 9:48 pm:
Wow, Great Job. Very Opinionated!:)

DisicpleofChristandJesusEnthusiast replied...
Feb. 13, 2012 at 3:26 pm :
thanks for commenting! and is opinionated a god thing or a bad thing? Thanks so much! :)