Heat me a Tear

Heat boil me inside
set peace free
to show the world
I'm back,
filming myself thoughts
pushing reality away
and finally it's true
while every sadness
and every sorrow
an eye-liner along my eye
ending it's beginning
roll down my cheek
heating me a tear
one droplet reflecting the earth
sizzle fearlessly
shifting into gas
steam rise gracefully
an incense's smoke
a dancer curling into the wind
celebrating death too soon
create me a scene
then the last of you
disappearing into the atmosphere
like, "love me leave me,
like the wind..."
opening to the world once more,
believing my relief, living in my tears !

Shadow_Wolf said...
today at 2:48 pm:
I like this poem, but I couldn't pull the meaning out of it.... other than that , well done

justmesimplyuniqueThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 24 at 7:52 am:
i like how you describe the poem keep up the good work!

ShadoWingsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 5, 2013 at 9:57 am:
Sorry for the late reply (1 year late); Thank you for reading. I must say you are also an amazing writer! :D

-_sunlight_-This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Such an amazing poem ... ! keep up with the good work .

ShadoWingsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 5, 2013 at 9:50 am :
Thank you!  :D

thomakab14This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Never would have thought to  put heat and tears together, Genius! Wonderful style. I have nto say the lack of punctuation bugged me, but that's just personal preference. Write on! -Kaleb

Dec. 5, 2013 at 9:49 am :
Thank you! And I haveto say that I agree about the lack of punctuation, this poem is quite old, I'll be sure to use more punctuation in the poems to come :D

SuNshiNe007 said...
Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:06 pm:
I must say you are an amazing writer Silver! :) This is very well written and I am so glad to read more. And know if you ever need anyone to talk to I am here.

Sweetwriter15 said...
Mar. 22, 2012 at 8:05 am:
An amazingly well written piece, I can feel the emotions!

misskingravenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 27, 2012 at 1:51 am:
Really beautiful.. I like your writing style, it's unique!

KeepDreamingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 13, 2012 at 10:03 am:
This is a very beautiful piece. Very inspirational. I love your style of writting, and I love the part about the wind. Keep writting.

Silver2blackThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 13, 2012 at 12:03 pm :
Thanks so much Keep, Have a great 1 !

B-Artistic said...
Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:42 am:
it is something unique....

Dec. 5, 2013 at 10:01 am :
Umm, Thanks? ;D

cookiestar said...
Feb. 3, 2012 at 6:48 am:
Wow. I love this. It's beautiful, unique and its so meaningiful, I love your style of writing:).

Feb. 3, 2012 at 10:56 am :
Thanks Cookie, I love your style of poetry too !

White_Trash843This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 3, 2012 at 3:57 am:
i really like this silver!!

Feb. 3, 2012 at 4:55 am :
lol, Thanks White...

willowtreegirl said...
Feb. 2, 2012 at 9:48 pm:
Love this so much! Really well written, thanks for adding this! I have been waiting for something as new, refreshing, and inspiring as this poem for a while. Love your work.

Feb. 3, 2012 at 3:17 am :
Thanks, I'm really happy that you appreciate my work, The more you read the better you write !