Never Stop Wrting

As long as your words still shine
describing the world so fine
they way you see the world to be
there is no problem with me
cause writing is your freedom
if you write, then you should write some
writing from your heart
cause in every beginning you start
setting yourself free
take your words from me
write the way you like it
pulling words from your pocket
as I and the world adore
encourage you to write more
No baby doll,
Never stop writing !

TheMadHatterEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 4:09 pm:
I absolutely agree with you. I love it. Your poem is very discriptive, inspiring, and encouraging! All in all, it's filled with amazingness. Thank you for sharing this!

TheCometThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 19 at 12:15 pm:
Of course I completely agree with you. Your poem is so true and especially encouraging. It's a perfecr way to tell people to stick and hold on to poetry Becuz writing is our freedom. So I guess I don't need to tell u to keep it up ^_^ Great work and Thanks for sharing this :D Defenitly a 5 stars rating ;)

Shadow_Wolf said...
Mar. 3 at 2:51 pm:
Very true... and this is one thing I always plan to do..... write, write, write, and write some more

compassionThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 30, 2012 at 4:06 am:
Very nice!Ty for actually agreeing with me through this poem!

B-Artistic said...
Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:39 am:
beautifully written....

willowtreegirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 4, 2012 at 2:28 am:
Love this, wonderful job and great message ;)

Shmelmo said...
Feb. 1, 2012 at 5:28 pm:
Love it! I totally agree - if you like to write - do it!

MehrB said...
Feb. 1, 2012 at 3:57 am:
I really liked this one. Good going :)

babyrex4 replied...
Feb. 4, 2012 at 10:25 am :
This poem is absolutely beautiful, and sends a great message to anyone who likes to write. The rhyming and flow of the poem is great. It reminds me of my poem "I Can't Write a Poem". Please check it out if you get the chance. And you relate to the title of your poem because you should "Never Stop Writing"!