It might be your last chance | Teen Ink

It might be your last chance

By ERIC LOYA BRONZE, SAN BERNARDINO, California
ERIC LOYA BRONZE, SAN BERNARDINO, California

OK FIRST OF ALL WHEN YOU KNOW YOU LOVE SOME ONE YOU WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR JUST THAT ONE PERSON FROM PERSONAL EXPERIERICE I COULD TELL YOU WHEN YOU FIND THAT ONE PERSON YOU FEEL CONFERTABLE AROUND THEM AND CAN TELL THEM ALMOST ANY THING SO WHEN YOU HAVE THAT ONE PERSON KEEP THEM HAPPY AND DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES JUST TO KEEP THEM HAPPY SO WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY IF YOU LOVE THAT PRSON LIKE YOU SAY DON’T DO ANYTHING TO LOSE HIM/HER IM GOING TO TELL YOU ITS NOT FUN AND GAMES WHEN YOU LOSE THAT PERSON YOU’LL ACTULLY FEEL IT I ALMOST LOST THAT PPERSON I love.
I WOULDN’T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH OUT HER AND I TRIED TO MAKE IT BETTER BUT IT TAKES TIME SO WORD OF ADVICE don’t do anything to screw it up keep them close and show them that you changed and there the only person that you love and nothing will change the way you feel about that one person because they just might only give you one chance to prove to them that your serious about them and only them it just might be your last chance to do that. So just do your best for you to show that person you love to keep them close so just prove to them and yourself love her with unconditionally?

LOVE