Your Poem

I read your poem of life
and every line, I fell
the other me released
and all that wrapped around me,
was a blanket of tears
sinking into your words
staining in your ink
then finally too much
I felt I had belief
sniffing in my joy
risking all my time
eventually I thought
I had to accept
your quotes
your words
your meaning,
of Life !

elycavillThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 1 at 4:14 pm
Like the poem, and the message I had seen in it. keep that good job ur doin' :D

AzureBlueThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 30 at 2:03 am
Cool! And I'm looking forward to keeping it. ^_^

scenesoccerqueen said...
Its got meaning and emotion in it...and i although i cant fully grasp your feelings of reading the others poem i see it impacted you! Sometimes i feel this way when i read a poem that makes me stop and think. Niice.

Oct. 30 at 2:02 am
I really like this comment; thank you, Queen. :D

OfMuchHappinessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
It's well-written, but somehow I don't understand it. Good job, though!

Oct. 30 at 1:57 am
Lol, I don't blame you. It's quite old. I write differently now. :/ Thanks anyway! :,D

SeizeTheDayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 29, 2012 at 11:34 am
Wow! Really good!! Keep up the amazing work!

Oct. 30 at 1:59 am
Thanks, and I shall. :)

starlight26 said...
AHHHHH loved ittttttt!!!! You're so talenteddd

Oct. 30 at 1:54 am
o_o I am? Sweet, thanks. :3

JaneCapelleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is absolutely lovely =) keep writing! 5/5

Oct. 30 at 1:54 am
Thank you! And I will! :D

IntanThalia said...
Jan. 27, 2012 at 3:58 am
this is touching somehow

Oct. 30 at 1:54 am
I could say the same for this comment. :,)

willowtreegirl said...
Jan. 27, 2012 at 12:03 am
I love this poem. You did such an amazing job. thank you for inspiring me.

Oct. 30 at 1:48 am
Aww, you're welcome. I'm glad for helping. ^_^

stardreamer said...
Jan. 25, 2012 at 10:34 am
I love this poem especially the last line! :)

Oct. 30 at 1:55 am
Thanks! :D

KaylaMarie1996 said...
Jan. 25, 2012 at 9:39 am
This is really good! I loved it!

Oct. 30 at 1:58 am
Thanks! :)